AREAS OF FOCUS
Individual (Adult, Teen, Child), Marital
I believe in a faith-based, solution-focused approach to therapy. As a therapist, I see myself as a partnering with my clients to help them reach their goals. I heavily rely on the wisdom of God and his direction in the therapy session.
After teaching school for 10 years, I went to work as a relationship coach and workshop leader. Over the last decade, I have worked with hundreds of couples helping them improve their relationships. It was through this experience that I was inspired to get my Masters in Professional Counseling. I am extremely passionate about helping people grow as individuals as well as have healthy, vibrant personal relationships. I believe that God uses the unique relationship established in therapy sessions to personal change, growth, and healing.
- Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend
- Safe People by Cloud and Townsend
- Hiding from Love by Townsend
- Living the Truth by Keith Ablow
- The Half-Lived Life by John Lee
- Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
- Codependent No More by Melody Beattie
- Switch on Your Brain by Caroline Leaf
- Anatomy of the Soul by Curt Thompson
- No More Mr. Guy by Robert Glover